Friday, October 27, 2006

So, I don't feel like doing any work today. My office mate took the day off.
So, I'm sitting here listening to music good and loud. Tim McGraw's Real good man, Terry Clark, I just want to be mad for awhile, several Dixie chick songs, Love of a woman Travis Tritt. It all reminds me of a couple years ago before Tim was a cop. We used to go out two Sat. nights a month. Sing in the car, these songs, man we used to have a good time. I love these songs and the place they take me.
There's a lot of music I can't listen to anymore - because of where it takes me.
I listen to Christian music (Jesus music as Tuck calls it) all the time. I need it. I need to surround myself in it. But today I wanted to hear some oldies but goodies. So, here I sit reminiscing of the good ole days. With a smile on my face. So come on it, listen with me and tell me what you remember about these songs.

1 comment:

neicybelle said...

christian music is great...it so feeds the soul and keeps you focused on what's important...but yeah...i like it all...variety is good!