Wednesday, May 23, 2007

Good Wednesday morning world!! Isn't it a glorious day? The sun is shining, it's going to warm all day and we are half way through the week (which is a good thing since I thought yesterday was Thursday)!!! Something else someone pointed out to me, it's a 3 day weekend! I've been so lost in the clouds that I forgot it was a holiday weekend! YAAA the pools open! Can't wait to start swimming.
I went yesterday to Once Upon a Child and got some more maternity clothes. A pair of jeans, a dress, and about 5 tops for $40! Can't beat that. My friend Tif bought me two tops and a Fit Mama DVD. She said if I was going to hang with her while pregnant I had to be a hot mama! LOL! She's my fashion diva!
The Dr office called yesterday afternoon and I have another ultrasound Tuesday morning since we didn't see the heartbeat yet. Please pray. I started to worry than said NOPE! My God is not a God of fear or worry. So, I praise Him instead for a Dr that is caring and wants to be fully aware of what's going on with my unique situation! I trust God. The Lord is just, He is my rock, there is nothing but goodness in Him Psalm 92:15!
I found some amazing websites lately. I don't know how to create links on the side. I always try and it never works. So they are: http://crownlaiddown.blogspot.com/ so amazing the wisdom of this Holly Smith. And http://leighhargisgray.blogspot.com/ she is so inspirational and this one http://flibbertigibberish.blogspot.com/ she seems so very sweet and mild. The total opposite of me. Sometimes I wish I could be more like that than I remember that God made me bold for a reason. He made me loud so I could be heard. LOL! Tucker had a rough day yesterday pray for a better day today please!
I'm getting ready to go for a walk and get some excercise in! I've put on 3 lbs!! GEESH!
Tonight is T-ball practice and I have to go to the dreaded walmart to get some flips flops for Tucker and some food for him to take to school for a party they have tomorrow!
Welp, that's my story... not exciting but that's it.
I did have my first bout of " I just need to close my eyes for a second" yesterday. After the 20 min nap I felt better! Love and prayers to you all!

2 comments:

neicybelle said...

how fun to shop for maternity clothes!
i'm so excited about the pools opening up, i can't see straight!
will keep you and baby in my prayers!

Kristi K. said...

Thinking of you and praying for you as always.

It is SUCH a beautiful day! I cherish each one of these pretty days.

I'm looking forward to each of your posts and continuing updates.

Hugs!