Monday, January 29, 2007

It's Monday and it's down right, no one should have to be out cold! It was 12 when I left the house this morning. 12 man that's so inhumane!
But anyways, we (I) had Tucker's birthday party Saturday. It was GREAT FUN! He really had a blast and the best part (for me anyway) was the silly string fight in the garage. I think we used like 10 cans of silly string between 4 people. The boys LOVED it! It was a huge success and I am so glad that only 4 boys came out of the 8. The cake is out of my house and the cupcakes are out of my house and I am SO glad that it's all gone!
HOWEVER, even with all the cake I have lost 3 lbs. 1 lb a week is the average. That is a very safe way that would put me at my goal by the end of June... bikini season! I feel good about myself, I feel confident, I feel physically very strong. For the first time in a long time I feel good about how I look. I've only lost 3 lbs but I don't know about inches. My clothes are fitting better and I'm looking slimmer.
My marriage is being attacked yet again. I won't bore you with the gory details. I'm not sure in which direction this is going to go yet. I'm just going to remain prayerful. My friend here at work and I prayed together last night and got together today and prayed for our husbands. I believe in the power of God. Whether my marriage stays together or not I will trust the Lord.
Here's to a quiet and peaceful week to you all (I pray)!

1 comment:

Kristi K. said...

I'm starting to believe that life is not about living happily ever after. It's about taking one day at a time.

I hope you find the common ground you need to get through this.

Thinking of you with love...