Tuesday, March 13, 2007

OH!!! It is SOOOOOOOOOO beautiful out today... it's gotta be getting close to 65! And the sun feels so good! I kept singing Sunshine on my shoulders makes me happy!! You gotta love John Denver! I was out doing inventory and am SO glad I got to get out in it. Yesterday after work Tucker and I played some basketball and I watched him and the neighborhood kids play in the yard. It's so nice!
I got my CTMH kit last night. I was so excited! I went through all the stuff in there and was way overwhelmed but way excited. The party went well Friday. I got to help alot and learned a ton about the products. Heard lots of questions which I hope to remember the answers too! :-)
So... I'm anxious to get started!
Going for an extended lunch today. A girl here is having a babyshower at this GREAT pizza place. Buffet style pizza and salad! Can't wait! And the mom-to-be is the sweetest girl ever and this is her first. She has been the most pleasant pregnant girl ever she has truly enjoyed every moment ache and pain. I am truly happy for her. (and jealous because I want a little one again).
But a happy for her jealous not a bad jealous (just thought I'd clarify that)!
Tonight I'm going to play ball with my kid again... maybe I can talk him to taking a walk with me. It's supposed to be 72 today and WOW I can't wait. Of course we'll all be sick as dogs next week as its supposed SNOW Friday and Saturday. OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!
But I'm going to get out and enjoy it while I can. Thursday Tim and I are going to take Tucker to Chuck E Cheese. Tucker is sooooo excited. He earned the trip with his behavior/chore chart. He's really doing very well lately! (now I've jinxed us). HAHA
I need to come up with some REALLY super awesome recipes for my party. I want to blow everyone's socks off with my creativity! LOL! So, if anyone has any super (and super easy) appetizer recipes... please post them in my comments!
THANKS!
And have I told you how good God is?! He's pouring out the blessings on me and I am thrilled!

3 comments:

neicybelle said...

holli, you are having way too much fun!! lol!! that's awesome! i'll go home and see if i can find any good recipes...
isn't this warm weather fabulous? it's such a welcome break!

Kristi K. said...

You are so much like me in that the sun changes my moods for the better. I am suddenly much more bubbly and rejoice ten times more! I LOVE this weather! Bask in it, girl!

BTW, I am so NOT the recipe girl. That's what I keep my husband around for. The cooking. :) But I know some of our fellow bloggers will be able to help you out with this.

Kristi K. said...

Hey girl, I'll be ordering this week. Yippy skippy! I'll be emailing you later.

Hugs!