Wednesday, March 21, 2007

I had such a great time last night! My upline Carol came over last night and we went through the website and order forms and some product and she answered some questions I had. We discussed my upcoming Jumps Start party and what we want to do. Then she showed me some great techniques (is that how you spell that?). We embossed clear and white and chalked some. How the beautiful artwork I can create with this stuff is going to be sooooooo fun!
I won't make a cent off of this because I'll spend it all!!! :-)
I can't wait until I have some stock so I can give prizes and gifts to my customers for incentives.
YEAH!
I can't wait to hold my first workshop!
Okay, so other than that I didn't do anything. That was my night, I didn't get to bed until after 10 (I usually am in bed NO LATER THAN 9) and had to get up at 4:30 this morning! I am exhausted after having been to the gym pushing weights everyday this week. I woke up feeling congested and a sore throat and I went to the gym anyways! That 5lb loss has totally motivated me! So, now I'm tired and I am so ready for bed.
I have a feeling I'm going to have to call the ENT Dr. because this is getting worse throughout the day and I REFUSE to be put on antibiotics yet again!
I am having a good day though, don't feel so well, but am in a great mood and am happy to be here and I am SO happy that tonight is my hubby's night off because I miss him like mad!
I do hope you are having a blessed day.
Oh here's something funny I got today... and I don't really believe in horoscopes but this was really funny... and oh so true (ONLY KIDDING)
Sagitarius:
Spontaneous. Horny. Freak in Bed. High appeal. Rare to find. Great when found. Loves being in long relat ionships. The one. So much love to give. Not one to mess with. Very pretty. Very romantic. Nice to everyone they meet. Their Love is one of a kind. Silly, fun and sweet. Have own unique sexiness. Most cari ng person you will ever meet! Amazing in Bed..!!!>Did I say Amazing in Bed? Not the kind of person you wanna mess with - you might end up crying.

2 comments:

Leah said...

I'm so happy that you are enjoying your new business venture so much!

Try and feel better-you've been sick so much lately you must be sooo tired of it!

LOL at the horoscope...very funny. I would hate to see the Aries one...

Kristi K. said...

You know what? It seemed like many of the months said the same thing. Oh well. Is it this person's hope that everyone that reads his/her writing is a horny freak in bed? LOL! ;) hahahahaha!

I reserve comment as to whether or not the (cancer) comments apply to me. ;)

I'm so glad you had a good time, and hope that you feel better real soon.

Love ya!