I received this in email this morning - I love these things. I had a post up HUGE post about service last night - and now it's gone... and I did Publish Post and I viewed it and all... even had a mispelled word and I didn't bother to fix it... where is it now Blogspot?!
1. What is your occupation? Inventory specialist (whatever) and assistant system admin 2. What color are your socks right now? none wearing flip flops 3. What are you listening to right now? the hum of the computers and printers 4. What was the last thing that you ate? skyline 5. Can you drive a stick shift? Yes6. If you were a crayon, what color would you be? feeling tan today 7. Who is the person you last spoke to on the phone? Tim 8. Do you like the person who sent this to you? Yeah, I guess so (only kidding Hol) 9. How old are you today? 35
10. Favorite drink?
Mt Dew 11. What is your favorite sport to watch? NFL football .
12. Have you ever dyed your hair? Yes...
13. Pets? nope 14. Favorite food? Mexican
15. What movie did you see last and did you like it?
Music and Lyrics and yes, I actually laughed out loud a couple of times
16. Favorite month? Any of the warm ones !
17. What do you do to vent anger? Clean my house and yell 18. What was your favorite toy as a kid?
19. Favorite season? Summer 20. Hugs or kisses? hugs
21. Cherries or Blueberries? Blueberries22. Do you want your friends to write back? Sure 23. Who is most likely to respond? Rachael
24. Who is least likely to respond? Holly (since she sent it to me to begin w/) 25. What is best about your living arrangements? I don't know... I guess because I'm alone alot I get alot done!
26. When was the last time you cried?
Two weeks ago Tuesday.
27. What is on the floor of your closet? Shoes, laundry baskets, purses and bags
28. Who is the friend you have had the longest that you are sending this to? Chris Baker 29. What did you do last night? slept by the pool alone, church, skyline with Shelly 30. Who is your favorite music group? Of all time, Allman Brothers, single artist, Melissa Etheridge, right now really into Bela Fleck 31. What inspires you?
People who live their lives how they want to w/o any concern of who's watching and people who stand up and make a difference like foster parents 32. What are you afraid of? Losing Tucker
33. Plain, cheese or spicy hamburgers? cheese 34. What is your favorite dog breed? Doberman 35. Number of keys on your key ring? 2 36. How many years at your current job? 15 this December!
37. Favorite day of the week? Saturday38. What states/Provinces have you lived in? OHIO & California 39. Favorite Holiday ? Tucker's birthday? No kidding, Christmas 40.Ever driven/owned a motorcycle? nope just a rider
41. WHO ARE YOU~(YOUR FULL NAME) Holli (y) Christian Branham, Huffman, Scoggins, Smith (thought you'd all get a laugh at that) Geesh, such a loser!