Tuesday, February 06, 2007

To all you horrible people who during the 50 degree days said " Oh we need a good freeze or the bugs are going to be horrible this summer" WELL I HOPE YOU ARE HAPPY NOW!!!
It's Tuesday at 5:30pm. School let out early so I have began PMS and I am trapped ALONE in a house with a SIX year old boy who wants to play swords AGAIN! AAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRGGHHHHHHHH!!!!!
Somebody save me please!!!!!!!!!!
We have at least 4" of snow at this point. It is about 12 degrees (that's warm compared the psat few days). Have I ever mentioned I was born in Mt View CALIFORNIA? Yeah, I am so not happy at this moment.
I wonder if I sent my kid out to play he'd get lost in the white out? Would I get in trouble for that?
YES, I am only kdding (sort of).
Enjoy your next few days. If you don't hear from me it's because I'm in a corner rocking with drool coming out my mouth and I'll be repeating no more play with mommy!

1 comment:

Kristi K. said...

I always tell my family that if I ever snap, they'll know because I'll be rocking in the corner, drooling, not talking again. The lights will be on, but no one will be home! ;) teehee! Some days I think I'm on the verge, I tell ya!

Hang in there! Spring can't be that far away, right?!?!