Thursday, February 15, 2007





God makes such beauty! It looks like we are growing fields of crystal behind crystal fences. I tried to capture some of it but of course even digital cameras just don't do it justice. My county finally came off of level 3 (no one allowed on roads or you get arrested) and I am back to work today. I still don't feel real well but didn't want to stay home again either!

Here's a few pics from yesterday when we finally ventured out of the house to go to doctor appts.

3 comments:

Kristi K. said...

PERFECT description of the way the scenery looks! "It looks like we are growing fields of crystal behind crystal fences...." right on target! I grasped for the right words, but you pinpointed it to a "t!" Awesome post!

Leah said...

It looks so lovely-too bad all that ice can be so treacherous! We haven't had any icestorms yet this year (knock on wood) so thanks for sharing the gorgeous scenery!

neicybelle said...

beautiful...