Wednesday, December 20, 2006

Tucker had basketball practice last night. I swear if you want a good laugh go to your local YMCA and watch 5 & 6 year olds play basketball. FUNNY!
I'm going to buy stocking stuffers today and then I can call ALL DONE! I talked to a woman this morning and she said she was going out at lunch today to START! I said START? OH MY! I'd be a panicked mess. I am such a control freak. I can't stand to feel like things are spinning out of control. So anyways, I have things wrapped and under the tree and some wrapped things are hidden that way it looks like alot Christmas morning. Not that Tucker will notice w/ a 4 wheeler sitting in the living room floor! HEY! Let me take a poll: Ya' know Santa doesn't wrap things in my house...however... I was thinking about covering the 4 wheeler with a sheet w/ a big bow on it... and saving it for last... like working up to it and letting the anticipation build and let that be the big BANG! Or should I just leave it unwrapped and let that be the 1st thing he sees? Let me know what you think.
Ah, we are half way through this week! SHEW!

2 comments:

Kristi K. said...

I'd say the sheet thing would be cute! That's my vote! ;)

Hang in there, sweetie. Love and prayers to you.......

Patricia Marie said...

I say "leave it unwrapped so it is the first thing he sees when he wakes up". And have the camera ready..