Wednesday, April 02, 2008

IT'S A GIRL IT'S A GIRL I'M ACTUALLY HAVING A GIRL!!! OMG - I CAN'T BELIEVE IT!
I laid on the table today and watched her measure the baby and I kept saying - okay God, it's a boy, my heart is prepared and when she said a girl I about fell out!!
I am SOOOOOOOOOOOO excited!!! She is a BIG healthy baby girl - the lady doing the ultrasound said (and I quote) " Oh my, she has a big ole' belly already". And boy did she - you could already tell she's a chubby one - so I promised to lay off of the Easter candy -ooops!
Thanks for your prayers!!

2 comments:

Patricia Marie said...

Congrats. Now you can buy pink. Any names?

Unknown said...

The first time you held Lola you cried and told me how lucky I was. This is the first thing I thought of when you said it's a girl.

Yeah!!!! I am SO EXCITED for you!!!!