Saturday, March 29, 2008

TK and his easter basket which he found hiding in the bathtub.
Good morning world!
AAahh, the sun is shining, I have coffee in my hand (decaf of course) and I made eggs, bacon, has browns, and biscuits for breakfast, my kid let me sleep in and wake on my own... ALL IS RIGHT WITH THE WORLD TODAY!!!!!!!!!!
Wow, what a glorious morning! Spring is on it's way and you can smell it and feel it in the air. The trees have buds on them, you can see the starts of flowers poking their heads up through the ground - it's so wonderful!
I feel terrific! Being pregnant has been so wonderful - I just don't have any complaints! Now, how many people can say that?! I am so blessed.
Today is my hubby's day off and we're going to walk around the flee market for awhile. We'll have to make frequent sitting stops for me - my stomach muscles start hurting if I walk to long - that always makes me smile though (I know weird) because it reminds me that MINE & TIMS baby is growing in there.
The ultrasound is Wed. Mon and Tues will be the longest days of my life! I know I won't be able to sleep Tues. night! We've got our options narrowed down for the nursery - we just gotta know what it is so we can get busy on it.
Well - that's all that's in my life. Tucker has been on spring break all week - he's been an angel and I have loved spending the extra time with him and I know daddy loved staying home w/ him all day. He's really grown up this year - and getting taller every day (and skinnier) it's amazing! He's going to be the best big brother ever!

No comments: