Monday, March 17, 2008




18 weeks and counting!! So, here's what a dork I am... people ask me "How far along are you" and I've been answering 4 1/2 months. Well- today it dawned on me 5 months ENDS at 20 weeks not STARTS at 20 weeks! The good news is - I skipped a whole month - I am 5 1/2 months pregnant... HAHAHA! Time is flying by. Now I'm sure it's going to slow down to a crawl right about June!
I didn't feel like I had grown that much since my last photo - but then I looked at them! GEESH!
Come on April 2nd - I wanna know what this baby is - if i get asked one more time I'm going to scream!!
I feel great - the pregnancy has been truly wonderful and I don't have any complaints.
God has so blessed my life. Thank you Jesus!

1 comment:

Kristi K. said...

YAY, YAY, YAY, YAY, YAY!!!!! GO YOU!

You look so adorable.

I loved being pregnant. It almost makes me regret that my "baby having" days are over.

ALMOST is the key word. LOL!

Hey, I finally updated my blog. Wonders never cease.

I'll be emailing you soon. We've got to get together with Sheila soon. We'll figure something out.

Btw, Jess decided to go with hair extensions vs getting her hair colored. She's so fickle! LOL! ;) Her Aunt did her hair just before Easter, so that's what's going on with that.

BIG HUGS!