Thursday, April 26, 2007

WOMEN OF FAITH.... HERE I COME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I get off work today and go home to do laundry, pack, and water my plants (because my hubby won't remember to do it Saturday). Then I am off tomorrow at 7:30 am. So, I won't be posting until Monday. I pray that Monday I will still be on my "spiritual high". I am totally psyched!
Last night - service was awesome. Wednesdays are very casual and usually more of a bible study but we talked about the 'baptism in the Holy Spirit' and tongues and such. It really was an awesome service!
I looked at my sales to date (since April 7th) and I've sold $1,057 worth of product!!!! HOW EXCITING is that?! I've almost made my 90 day goal in 30 days! How good is our God?!
And my diet? Well, I've been really good, I ate a salad today for lunch... so that I could eat dessert! LOL! Brownie obsession... oooo boy.... I've been eating so clean my system is on a sugar overload at this very moment! My clothes are fitting better and I definately see definition and shape coming back to my body. I got a HUGE (backwards) compliment from my hubby. He called and said "You want to win $1000?" I said okay yea, he said I want to enter you into a MILF (mother I'd like screw) contest. LOL!! So, my husband thinks I'm sexy enough to enter a contest like that... I was thrilled! I felt so cool after that! hahahaha !
Well you all have a fabulous weekend!!!

1 comment:

Kristi K. said...

I guess maybe the baby making process is going to get a boost real soon.... ;) heehee!